Thanks for your question, Birgitt.  There is something that I have done at
times when time is short and the group is large that I didn't know to do in
2004. Invite people to take 5 minutes to reflect in pairs or triads, then open
the circle any reflections to be spoken to the whole.  That gives every voice a
chance to be heard by someone.

appreciatively,
Peggy

_________________________________
Peggy Holman
pe...@peggyholman.com

15347 SE 49th Place
Bellevue, WA  98006
425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com
www.journalismthatmatters.org

Enjoy the award winning Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity

"An angel told me that the only way to step into the fire and not get burnt, is
to become
the fire".
  -- Drew Dellinger