Harrison,

Surprising to see where our connected world sometimes takes us. When I clicked on the link it came up on the facebook of an old acquaintance in Taiwan not know to me to be involved in open space. But as I'm not a facebook person, I can't open it. Any other access to what our Egyptian colleagues are doing?

Gail

My Arabic isn't too good, so I can't tell you exactly what happened - but clearly our Egyptian colleagues are hard at work - or is it play? Check out:
<http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180193008730888>http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=180193008730888

Harrison

--
Gail West