Dear All

I have tweeted the event. I know many who are interested in the future of
mediation in Portugal. Perhaps they don't know about it. It would be good if
their web site had a tweet button and Facebook is also a popular medium in that
part of the world.

Harrison is right (of course) - it doesn't really matter how many come but it
would be good to make sure those who might come can choose to do so.

I will also put the event through my LinkedIn net work.

kind regards
Amanda

Commercial Mediator
www.AmandaBucklow.co.uk
www.blog.AmandaBucklow.co.uk

+44 207 121 8772

P Save a tree ... please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to

This email (including any attachments) and delete the email from your system.