And if you like paper copies - the book is still available from our online bookstore for $16 - along with other great titles:

http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/wiki.cgi?BooksAndVideos

Ordering from our bookstore gives a small benefit to the Open Space Institute. There are also a couple used copies on Amazon for $19.99 if you want to benefit them instead :-)

    Harold