Hi Gijs,

Great to hear that you are in the country!

Not sure if I can come, I will check and let you know.

Will you still be around on Sept. 3? That is the date of the next regular Dutch Open Space Stammtisch in Utrecht. Would be great to see you there as well!

And any other Open Spacenicks who happen to be around of course.

Good luck,

Koos