Thank you Juan and for your good wishes.

Sarah-Jane
---

Sarah-Jane Rawlings
General Manager
Improbable
4th Floor
43 The Aldwych
London
WC2B 4DN

020 7240 4556
sarahj...@improbable.co.uk
www.improbable.co.uk

IMPROBABLE - What Next?

11 - 14th October 2012: Improbable are hosting the World Open Space on Open
Space (WOSonOS) in London.

For tickets and information: http://wosonos2012.com/index.php

9 - 11th October 2012: If you have ever been to Devoted & Disgruntled and are
interested in using Open Space, come along to our OS Learning Workshop.

For tickets and information: http://wosonos2012.com/pre-learning-workshops.php

P Help to save paper - do you need to print this email?