Raffi,

Sorry this last message went before I intended so it has an abrupt end which I
will elaborate on at another time.

love

Phelim x
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I
am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call
me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone