Dear Yaari,

you, Dominik and Dunja are wonderful trainers.
I am so happy for your participants!
The Video goes viral - more than 4000 clicks in 4 days - lot's of clicks and
negative feedback for such a honest, great and caring video - wow.
You're participants and you create space of change.

Thank you.
very much.

much Love
AC* from Berlin

On Nov 21, 2012, at 9:53 PM, yaari pannwitz <ya...@bg5.de> wrote:

> hello world,
> just coming back from a six-day international open space technology training
> in judaberg (small island on the west coast of norway, close to stavangar) i
> would like to share one of the outcomes with you.
> during the first (of three) open spaces and her action planning a few
> participants decided to create a short film referring to the current draft
> law of ukraine "On Introduction of Changes to Certain Legislative Acts of
> Ukraine (regarding protection of children rights on the safe information
> sphere)" to be implemented soon.
>
> … the law is known as ‘A Law against Homosexual Propaganda’ in media. while
> the draft law is officially for defense of children’s rights and for the safe
> informational environment, practically the law limits people’s rights,
> isolates LGBTQ community, establishes censorship and makes music, books,
> movies (all cultural products) more or less ‘moral’ somehow. the draft law
> determines maximal punishment for breaking the law 5 years in jail ...
>
> they managed to complete the film within the training! i feel honored to
> share the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMpverpXP-I&feature=plcp
>
> the training itself went quite smooth. thus, we (dunja, serbia; dominik,
> germany and myself as trainers) were friendly and humorously challenged
> throughout the training. within a moment the 34 participants (from norway,
> poland, portugal, germany, austria, ukraine, georgia, armenia and belarus)
> formed an almost frightening strong group.
> it tickles me imagining what they will be calling into existence in the
> future and open space.
>
> i am looking forward to the upcoming international ost-training in poland in
> january next year.
>
> best
>
> yaari
>

> yaari pannwitz