Hello,

you can find here a movie of how I open the space in a conference meeting, I
create a new facilitation tool for that you can see it in action during this
movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUEcan5V2u0&feature=plcp

I hope it can help you

This movies is the firt use of this tool during a on hour session during a
conference, I plan to finalise the capitalization for the end of december (I
planed to be speacker for 4 intervention with this tool before make a
publication).

If you feel like using it, I can take time to brief on that facilitation style.

cheers

Luc Bizeul