How funny! It seems that Temasek Polytechnic has a different perspective on
'inappropriate' or a very strange filter system! It reached me fine. Thanks
Suzanne!

Kind regards
Amanda
Commercial Mediator
www.AmandaBucklow.co.uk
www.blog.AmandaBucklow.co.uk

+44 207 121 8772

P Save a tree ... please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to