Those shorties are in many ways shortchanging os and the forces of selforganisation... here are my suggestions:

---get the sponsor (thats usually the person paying you) to make it short and sweet, 3,5 minutes, enough to say: Hello and to state the theme in his own words and, most important, to say something from his heart, something he really wants to come out of this gathering

---get yourself to be short, 13 minutes, dont explain anything, just introduce the gathered folks to the OST process... most important right at the beginning of your show, walk the circle, look at everyone and while you do this have the group focus on itself (such things as: Look around who is here, take note that some 3700 years of life experience are gathered here and that each person is the entrance to a vault full of treasures that can be shared and used)

---have 3 breakout sessions, 25 minutes each, not one since there is only once choice, not two since thats too few choices, with three you are in the right direction... with 100 people you might have 36 issues which means you need 12 breakout spaces

---that leaves you a solid block of 20 minutes for the closing circle

Curious to hear what actually happened

Greetings from Berlin
mmp