G'day Neighbour Michael

Great story - great learnings - great facilitation!

Thanks for posting on List.  I'm so delighted that these young'uns are having
an early exposure to this way of working with wisdom!

AND - the additional riches from intentionally expanding and embracing
diversity.

AND - here in Western Australia

Cheers
Brendan