Can't make it to Florida this week but hoping to get a taste of what's going
on, or perhaps even participate a bit virtually?  Are you attending and
interested in helping us connect with some of our colleagues from afar?
Check out our evolving "tapas menu" of virtual offerings on the WOSonOS
Crowdvine site here: http://wosonos2013.crowdvine.com/pages/virtual_space.

Everything is optional, and is designed to enhance the in-person experience
as well as to help connect people who want to join from a distance. We offer
these choices in the spirit of an experiment, with the intention of learning
from what doesn't work as well as from what does.

Current menu options include:

.         Virtual Newsroom to see (and even comment on) what is emerging
from sessions in real time

.         Tweets using #wosonos2013

.         A "skype buddy" bulletin board where in-person attendees who want
to host a buddy can connect with those who want to try "beaming in" to one
of more of the FL sessions

.         A "virtual marketplace" document where anyone who wants to
initiate a parallel virtual session (using whatever conference calling,
videoconferencing or text-based platform they can offer access to) can post
information about their session and invite others to join them.  Notes from
these sessions can be posted to the Virtual Newsroom for all to review.

.         More to come!

Details, links and updates on the Crowdvine "Virtual Space" page:
http://wosonos2013.crowdvine.com/pages/virtual_space

Regards,

Ben Roberts

Ben Roberts