List,

Apologies if this is a recurrent question... Would opening space at management
team level (9 persons) would work? The issue is a burning 'new company
structure' eventually facing a downsize. I have experienced to host larger
groups OS but wonder how it would be also useful in a smaller group context.

My question is twofold:
- would a OS session of 9 persons would work in terms of marketplace dynamics,
would the sessions be too small?
- If that works well, then I wonder if extending results to the remainder of
the company not in the OS meeting would be effective?

Your experience would be much valued!

Best
Paul