Lisa, Thanks much for this.

Indeed it struck me when you first coached me on OS the importance you gave to
"participant-driven documentation", I like that notion a lot... Also the tip
for written reflections in the closing circle, great!

Instead of using cards, I'm thinking about circling a couple of iPads/tablets
so that those contents get immediately available digitally.

I wish I could be with you in SF in August, the hostel with a Golden Gate view
is so tempting... But it is precisely the week I will be with in the beautiful
Algarve south of Portugal with my family.

Best,
Paul

From my iPad