Skye,

You say:
"...each of us forming it each time uniquely with both particular and universal operatives. Unique to the entities in the forming circle, the space time event forming the circle and so on and so on"

Yes, and I join with you in the idea that every moment is unique.

On Games:

Now, the word "game" is a loaded term, and loaded terms are one of the many problems with language.

Words are often over-loaded with confusing meanings; perhaps pictures can serve us better...

Here are two animals of different species 'communicating' about 'something'.
What are the essentials of their emergent, organic, non-mechanistic, without-words co-creation?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7OsL_mixnA