Camelia thanks for sharing this great video!!

Just imagine an OS with opera singers each one announcing a song and others
joining or not to sing along. This would be the opera that I would always like
to go, I could choose to stay whenever the tune pleases me and use the law of 2
feet to avoid the boring parts.

Not bad as a birthday present Harrison... I wish you a very long life so I can
enjoy your (online) company and more videos like this one!

Best
Paul

From my iPad