Dear OS Friends,

Life seems to be getting dull to many... How about us?

Recently, I created +Welcome Korean Dreamers group to attract and welcome asylum seekers (including allied combatants who claims that they each got awarded a huge sum of money) from Middle East countries to Korea.

Another team (led by Korean Explorer Kim Hyun Gook) is soon to leave for Euro-Russia Green Peace tour to attract and welcome world's peace audience to Korea.

Camps are prepared in Seoul and Busan to kindle emergence of this Consciousness Revolution by the Korean Dreamers within and without.

I'd like to be glad to welcome whoever wanna find ways of OS marketing with this team.

Enjoy more,

Spark
Chair, Open Space Society Korea