Dear Gerardo,

I must say that I really enjoyed watching the youtube video of the dancing
access queen…

I love the concept and the execution….

What a tribute Lisa!

More inspiration to all!

Carms

True happiness is a state of mind.
Happiness is not a consequence of things that happen.
Do not pursue happiness - practice it.
Sing, even if you do not sound good.
Smile, even when things go wrong.
Create happiness, and happy you will be.

On Saturday, 20 September 2014, 6:37, Agneta Setterwall