Harrison,

I take something different from Christine's comments about infrastructure. It
isn't about charting and categorizing. It's about the means for people to share
stories, connect with each other, ask and offer support, to find access to
resources.  In organizations, the capacity for doing these things are generally
built in to the system. For communities, if you can give it some thought, then
there's an opportunity to amplify whatever emerged from the session.

Peggy
Sent from my iPad

P.S. I'm on an airplane without wifi so will have 4 messages in a row coming to
you.

425-746-6274
www.peggyholman.com