Hi everyone,
Many happy holidays to all of you! It’s moments like this one in which my
appreciation for this community bubbles over!

I only open space about twice a year, and in the meantime, I fall out of
knowing the best practices and newest innovations. Please forgive me if the
answers to my questions are already nicely packaged somewhere and I don’t know
about it. Just point me in the right direction and I’ll be very grateful.

I am opening space in Washington DC on January 22nd.  I have a few questions
that I’d love some guidance on.  All feedback and thoughts are very welcome and
appreciated.

1. How’s this invitation? Any suggestions to make it a more irresistible offer?
 If you’d like to see the (not-yet-public) virtual invitation, it’s here:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/space-for-dance-and-dancers-tickets-15038919814
<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/space-for-dance-and-dancers-tickets-15038919814>

A free, participatory dialogue about what matters to you - space for dance and
dancers!
And, because we know what else matters... free snacks and drinks will be
provided.

However you define "dance" (concert dance, social dance, competitive dance,
street dance, whatever!) and however you define "space", (for living, dancing,
rehearsing, touring, hosting, traveling, whatever!) if you have needs, wants,
ideas about space for dance and dancers in the metro DC area, come talk about
them!
The beginning (starting at 5:30 PM) is very important - don't miss that part!
It's when you will propose topics of interest to you that others will join.
The spirit of this event is that you are either inspired and learning or
inspiring and contributing something interesting and related to space for dance
and dancers. If, at any time, that is not true, then you are encouraged to
change to a different conversation where it is.   There are no "key-note
speakers" or other presentations, it's truly a chance for you to be in
conversations.  It's a highly participatory experience and you are needed to
make it work!
The results of this event will be supplied (as we collectively produce our
messages) to donors, studios, companies, presenters, artists, and more.  Just a
few of the places that will use the results of this event for future planning
include: DC Commission on Arts and Humanities, Artomatic, Cultural DC, Dance
Metro DC, Center for the Creative Economy, ReCreative Spaces.
Organized and facilitated by Leslie Zucker, Trainer, Facilitator and Life Coach
for Life's Dancers
+1 (202) 425 7637       les...@lesliezucker.com     www.lesliezucker.com
<http://www.lesliezucker.com/>

2.  What is the newest, best way to document the conversations?  Is there a
reliable smart phone app? Is there a website that allows anyone to contribute?
I’d like the “newsroom” concept to be very 2015!

3. Are there any Open Spacers in the DC area who would like to attend, support
me at the event and/or promote this event to their networks in the area?

Many thanks, in advance. I appreciate this community so much!

Create Your Life From Your Core! Join us for a half-day workshop on January 10
or 24, 2015.  Click here for more details.
<http://www.lesliezucker.com/#!create-your-life-from-your-core/c204s>