Harold and company,

Some things are worth repeating and worth re-inviting.  Having each
listened to Peggy's talk yesterday, Kevin O'Brien and I found ourselves
vibrantly engaged in conversation this morning replaying bits and parts
that had so ignited our passion and courage in the work that we are doing
together to bring the spirit and processes of self management into
organizations. I had the good fortune of meeting Kevin at International
House in January 2014; he has since joined OSI US along with Dan Mezick.

So in case you missed Peggy's conversation with Michael Dowd check *Day 13
at this link.*  Available free for the next 10 days only. Total cost to
have access to all the talks is $25. You may know many of these speakers
and may feel the investment is worthwhile.
http://www.entheos.com/The-Future-is-Calling-Us-to-Greatness/Play

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
Open Space Facilitator