Dear friends in Open Space

Birgitt Williams – one of the pioneers around OST is doing a tour in
connection to releasing her new book - Nourishing a Culture of Leadership.
She has/is visiting many places in northern Europe the coming months. I am
part of the Scandinavian group offering workshops in Oslo, Stockholm,
Göteborg and Malmö. Half-day workshops on all sites. Full-day workshops on
all but Malmö. And a 3-day workshop in Stockholm.

SO, in Stockholm on April 20-22 we offer a

3-DAY WORKSHOP ON – Extraordinary Leadership ! ! !

I am writing this letter to you to ask for your support to spread the word,
maybe you know people in Scandinavia or who wish to visit?

Maybe you will join us – meeting Birgitt, us and welcoming the spring in
Stockholm?

The Scandinavian Team has the steem running high since some time, we
produced an invitation in English (get in touch and I’ll send it) and/or you
find more info in English on the registration site (for the 3-day event)

<http://www.eventbrite.com/e/extraordinart-ledarskap-intensiv-ledarskapsutve
ckling-biljetter-14940887597?aff=es2&rank=4> REGISTRATION for the 3-day
event

All the planned events are outlined on Birgitts page:
<http://www.genuinecontactway.net/events> www.genuinecontactway.net/events

So, after you registered (assuring you get a seat in the circle:)), we
invite you to share the invitation and/or the links above, thank YOU!

For the Scandinavian GC-tour team (Ulrika, Eva, Eiwor, Johann, Anders, Hege
and myself)

Wohoooo!

Thomas Herrmann

Open Space Consulting AB

 <http://www.openspaceconsulting.com/> www.openspaceconsulting.com

You reach us via phone: +46 (0)709 98 97 81 or email:
<mailto:tho...@openspaceconsulting.com> tho...@openspaceconsulting.com

Open Space Consulting is a small company with BIG ambitions to assist
leaders and organizations as well as local communities to tap into their
full power to achieve their dreams. We bring practical tools and knowhow to
empower you to find your way forward.

More info

LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomasherrmannopenspaceconsult

Facebook Company page:  <https://www.facebook.com/OpenSpaceConsulting>