Dear Gibson,

the annual World Open Space on Open Space WOSonOS) will be in Poland (Krakow) this year, September 10 to 13 (right in the midst of your registration work?). In addition to the location and the time I also know that Karolina Iwa with associates will play a role in convening this event, so I am ccing her to place you on her list of folks to be invited.
I am planning to be there and would enjoy meeting you.

Another gathering I know will take place is in Iceland, its the 7th or so NOSonOS for countries of the North but they could definitely benefit from Ghanian input. The folks involved in this are Kari Gunnarsson and Thomas Herrmann, I will cc them, too... the NOSonOS event will have activities such as trainings and even a trip into the wilds, I think, all this will happen between June 8 and 14 this year.

You can see Karolina, Kari and Thoms in the Open Space World Map
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
and have a peek at their websites with more information.

So far, there is no one from Ghana who has included himself in the World Map (feel invited to do so) but Colins Imoh from Nigeria and Jost Wagner from Thailand have worked there (according to the information in their World Map listings).

I have been involved with the WOSonOSes since 1997 and we had the WOSonOS in Berlin in 2000, 2010 (and will have it again in 2020, of course)... at every WOSonOS I have attended people have mentioned the wish to have the WOSonOS also in Africa. Has not happened yet but it is a sure fire way to get all the people to visit you if you would have it in Ghana!

Have a great weekend in Ghany
greetings from Berlin
mmp