I'm presenting at the board meeting on Monday of the Jeanette Rankin Peace
Center to propose they use Open Space to initiate a Peace Conference in our
region. Jeanette Rankin was the first woman in the US Congress, and she also
voted against our entry into both World Wars (pretty much alone from what I
recall).

Will the kind readers of this list provide any tips and pointers about
making such a presentation? If anyone one has a slide deck they'd be willing
to share, even better!

     Thanks in advance!
     Harold Shinsato