Ok - it looks like DreamHost finished everything we needed today. We are now fully "moved in" to oslist@lists.openspacetech.org. The archives from to December 1996 up until March 31, 2011 have been preserved, and the new messages are also being fully preserved. There is a new unsubscribe email at the bottom of every message to make it easy to leave if you want to. I've also added a new filter that will prevent anything with the word unsubscribe in the subject from clogging everyone's email box.

As a short cut - if you want to email the list you can just send your emails to osl...@openspacetech.org <mailto:osl...@openspacetech.org>.

If you want to get to the list, see the archives, all you have to remember is lists.openspacetech.org <http://lists.openspacetech.org> - and you can eventually get to where you need to go. Or better yet - click on the link at the bottom of every email.

Thanks everyone for your extraordinary patience and graciousness!

--
Harold Shinsato
har...@shinsato.com <mailto:har...@shinsato.com>