Thanks Lisa, I really love your found poetry! And it did show up in the archives.

To help navigate the archives - I found an advanced search function that allows you to search by date and other bells and whistles.

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=oslist%40lists.openspacetech.org&q=&a=1

I found the above link by clicking on the Search button without putting any text in the search box. If you do that - the advanced search link shows up on the page to the right. Found a poem and posts from 9/11/2001: http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist%40lists.openspacetech.org/msg05080.html <http://www.mail-archive.com/oslist%40lists.openspacetech.org/msg05104.html>

    Happy Searching,
    Harold