Hello, Helene - can you share with us more what you mean by the language
question?

Thanks so much. This really interests me.

Lisa
(who speaks only a few languages, who loves to use or design dialogic processes
inviting participant voice across language and culture, who is passionate about
access and inclusion, and who has been touched by how thoughtfully and
skillfully the Krakow team did their pre-work and held the space for the
WOSonOS conference…)