Dear Carms,

in case you are in Berlin on November 2nd, join us at the regular Stammtisch beginning at 7pm here
http://www.kreuzberger-weltlaterne.de/

In case you are in Berlin on another date, we will simply convene an extraordinary Stammtisch on the occasion of your visit, same place, same time of day. Just tell me.

What I can tell you already: There are myriad of ways to prepare for a WOSonOS. And also: keep it simple! The simpler it is the more space there is for the forces of selforganisation to do their stuff. What is great is a very large room with daylight and a permanent buffet of local straight food.

Greetings from Berlin where I am still arriving after the Krakow experience... there was the WOSonOS of course, but also the vibrant neighborhood I was in and the shockwaves of the huge rivers of refugees underway to safe shelter starkly contrasted by demonstrations a week ago just a block away from the WOSonOS venue against the Islamisation of Poland...

Take care
mmp