Some thoughts ...

Pernilla in Sweden wrote 30 Sep 2015:

> I am personally very uncomfortable to use the words ‘voting’ or to ‘make a
> collective decision’ within an Open Space.

> One of the beauties with Open Space is taking responsibility for your own
> engagement. If we all share the same engagement we will walk in the same
> direction, eventually. But sometimes it takes time for things to emerge.

Yes, indeed.

Here's Tom Atlee's beautiful story on How to make a Decision Without Making a
Decision

http://www.co-intelligence.org/I-decisionmakingwithout.html

Tom writes: As I stepped out into the flooded fields I suddenly realized that
              no decision had been made. No motion was made. No vote was taken.
              No one checked for consensus. Nothing was announced or recorded.
              The group just "knew" how we were going to behave ...

Jan, also in Sweden