Dear list friends and colleagues in Open Space and Genuine Contact!

I´m working on a possible research project in the health sector in
municipalities to find out how Open Space and The Genuine Contact program can
be a resource in enabling a shift in the way of leading and solving the tasks
with growing challenges and reduced resources.

My question now is if there is some relevant research that you know of from the
Genuine Contact program or Open space technology for us to refer to in out
application?

All the best from
Hege Steinsland
Norway :-)