Hello everyone!

We would like to invite you to a new framework for organizational change:
OpenSpace Agility, made of OpenSpace and agile methods.

"Now, as long as I have known about Agile, Scrum, etc. - it has been clear to
me that "being Agile" is simply being fully, consciously, intentionally self
organizing. That is total High Performance. And Open Space happens to be (a)
fast track to get "there". Not by doing something unique, special, or weird ...
but simply by being what we already are. Self organizing."
Harrison Owen
Lean, Kanban, Scrum ... all these young methods indicates the need for lean and
fast processes. On the other hand we know the power of Open Space, World Café
and other approaches, but also their limitations in the daily work of an
organization. Daniel Mezick, the pioneer of OpenSpace Agility found a way to
combine the strengths of both approaches.

"OpenSpace Agility works for one simple reason: it generates extremely high
levels of engagement across your entire organization. This engagement is
essential to the success of your program and no other method generates more
engagement than the OpenSpace Agility method."
Daniel Mezick
We're happy to bring Daniel Mezick for the first time to Germany in June this
year, where he will teach us the concept and methods of OpenSpace Agility (in
english).
Who is invited:
- Leaders
- Scrumteams, ProductOwners and ScrumMasters
- People from HR department
- (AoH)Hosts, Facilitators and Consultants

If you're looking for a framework which allows you to combine the Art of
Hosting approach with Agile, have a look at these websites:
- www.openspaceagility.de<http://www.openspaceagility.de> (in german)
- www.openspaceagility.com<http://www.openspaceagility.com>

We would be happy to meet you in Munich from June, 13th to 15th

Thomas Jäger, Caroline Rennie and Rolf Schneidereit on behalf of the Hosting
team

Thomas Jäger
Art of Hosting Praktizierender
Certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
naturalconsult
Brunnwartsweg 2
82031 Grünwald
thomas.jae...@naturalconsult.de<mailto:thomas.jae...@naturalconsult.de>
www.DieGastgeber.eu<http://www.diegastgeber.eu/>
openspaceagility.de<http://openspaceagility.de/>
www.artofhosting-muenchen.org
Tel: +49-89-64 94 99 12
Fax: +49-89-64 94 99 13
Mobil: +49-173-9263743

*** DieGastgeber.eu<http://www.diegastgeber.eu/> - Der Blog zum Art of Hosting
für den deutschsprachigen Raum ***
*** OpenSpaceAgilty<http://www.openspaceagilty.de/> - das Training! Zum
erstenmal in Deutschland vom 13. bis 15. Juni in München ***