Hi, Bhav - the timetable you are attaching is your own latest workshop design?
Thanks for sharing,
Lisa

PS I invite you all to join me June 16-17 in Oakland California USA - for an
Open Space Learning Workshop. And I am offering it in Donostia / San Sebastian,
Spain May 5-7, before the European Learning Exchange. Chris and I were smiling
at the wealth of opportunities across the world during this particular season,
for sharing learning about Open Space. Everyone welcome everywhere ! Full
announcement coming soon...

Lisa Heft
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
Opening Space