Chris

When encountering "space invaders" I've always found the sentence... "Sounds
like a great session.."

A very useful internal mantra for anger or antagonism.  As being attacked can
freeze one with shock.

If pushed sometimes I say that out loud... sometimes I just play it in my head
and it helps ground me.

As MARSHALL Rosenberg said all anger is the expression of an unmet need.

Maybe a lot of anger is an as yet unexpressed session.

It could have been a session about the question itself..

Best regards,

Phelim McDermott
 I generally pick up emails only at the beginning and end of the working day. I
am currently aiming to respond the following day. If it is urgent please call
me on 07956 187298.

Sent from my iPhone