OpenSpace Agility 1-day workshop in the Emerald City, May 16.

Do you want to help save our communities and the planet? Make a difference? Most of us here know Open Space has the potential to help us get there. Software is already transforming the world for both good and ill. OpenSpace Agility is helping companies build software products with all hands engaged and on deck.

At this one day workshop on May 16 at the home of my friend Sono Hashisaki you'll get to use Open Space and Agile philosophy for the benefit of everyone. Not just computers. In a way that is sustainable, resilient, and joyful.

http://shinsato.com/blog/openspace-agility-workshop-seattle/

    Thanks!
    Harold

--