Van: OSList [mailto:oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org] Namens Brendan
McKeague via OSList
Verzonden: donderdag 9 juni 2016 08:08
Aan: OS Listserve <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Onderwerp: [OSList] Open Space voices

Hi all

We have been gifted with a beautiful piece of history...some wonderful words of
wisdom from Harrison Owen, Peggy Holman and Nev Kennard from WOSonOSinOZ,
recorded 14 YEARS AGO, way back in 2002 at Marysville, near Melbourne in
Australia.

 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zo2qQNdp5U>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zo2qQNdp5U

David Smith (from Imaginaction http://www.imaginaction.net.au/index.htm) filmed
the event and recorded a number of interviews with participants.

THANK YOU DAVID

His 5 mins summary of the event is also on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WlRiX_ID68

I regularly use these for Open Space Learning programs - the new and curious
inquirers find them useful, stimulating and inspiring.

I hope you enjoy the musings and the memories…

Cheers

Brendan