Here is a report on how open space transformed the way of doing business in the German Agency "YOUTH or Europe" over a ten year period. It has been published as an E-Book (it contains the report in six languages, including English), here is the link

https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Practicing-Open-Space-Our-First-Ten-Years-E-Book

I am certain, that it will not satisfy the powers that are all about "evidence base" since it is a story told by the CEO of the outfit, not a so-called scientific investigation.

My take on this is that there is no existing approach to capture what open space is all about, starting with the force of selforganisation, so I am not sure your "evidence base" crowd will be happy with this narrative.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp