Harold – I have encountered the problem rarely – and almost inevitably at a
University or very senior corporate setting. It set me to thinking… that the
issue was largely a matter of ego and not physical disability. Especially when
I noticed that those who were actually physically disabled quickly found a work
around – well before I could do anything. After all it was a world they lived
in and negotiated every day. In most cases they just asked for help. But I did
find myself using words of invitation when it came time to write their issues:
“Grab a piece of paper and write your issue shortly. If your ego and arthritis
permit, just get down on the floor. If you need some help, ask for it.” Works
every time.

ho

Winter Address

7808 River Falls Dr.