Greetings to Open Space facilitators in the Western Cape region

As a pilgrim traveller from Australia, I find myself in Cape Town (Green Point)
next week - Monday evening Feb 13 until Monday afternoon 20th and then in
Stellenbosch from Monday 20 - Monday 27th.

If there’s anyone interested in having a yarn about Open Space/Practice of
Peace experiences in South Africa, please reply to this email off-list and who
knows what might emerge….

Whatever happens...

Cheers
Brendan

Brendan McKeague
Mob:     +61 429 448 090
Skype:   brendanmckeague

www.openspaceworld.org <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>

We must be the change we wish to see in the world
                          Mahatma Gandhi