Hi Doris,

I'm passing this on to my Korean colleagues who were with me in Open Space
today in Taiwan, Hee Jae Yoo and heejae....@orp.co.kr and Dr. YS
Lee  youngseok....@orp.co.kr.

Look forward to stories of the event!
Gail

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Koos de Heer via OSList <
oslist@lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:

> HI Doris,
>

> Here is the Korean glossary from Lisa’s database, for you to pass on to
> your friend.
>

> It was made by Spark, who we have not heard from for a long time.
>

> Hope you are well and not suffering too much from the adventurous weather
> in NL
>

> Koos

*Gail West, ICA*

*3F, No. 12, Lane 5, Tien Mou W RdTaipei, Taiwan 111Ph) 8862) 2871-3150*
email) icat...@gmail.com
Skype) gwestica
www.icatw.com