Hi Karl:

I have a chapter in the book “Dialogic Organizational Development” on Hosting
and holding containers and a follow up paper in the Journal of Organizational
Development, which you can read here:
http://www.chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/ODP-V48No2-Corrigan_Rev3.pdf

There are other resources and publications on my website as well that are less
academic in nature:

http://www.chriscorrigan.com/parkinglot/books-and-papers/

Cheers.

Chris.