Dear colleagues,

I am very grateful for all the sharing on pricing.

It helps me, as I am in the process of finding a pricing model that is in
alignment with my values and the way I work.
The way I process doesn’t fit with an internal time-punch machine. When I take
on a contract, I can’t even distinguish how many days I am busy with it.
It’s with me when I go swimming, in my mediation. I may have my best ideas
while on a walk in the woods...

Please keep it coming!
Marai

http://www.about.me/maraikiele