Dear Andrea

Catching up once in a while this email list, I am discovering your email today.
There are so many good venues in Paris, it’s difficult to orient you like this.
If you still have a question about Paris - I bet you solved that one-, maybe I
can help. Just drop an email and we’ll find time to chat

Best regards
Christine, from Paris