And once you are really happy about your approach in whatever language, write a book in that language. Dont translate it. Let others write their version or tell the story in their foreign words.

Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Am 15.05.2019 um 21:20 schrieb Harrison Owen via OSList:
Hate to say it…It’s in the Book!

Harrison

*From:*OSList [mailto:oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org] *On Behalf Of *Jake Yeager via OSList
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 8, 2019 7:15 PM
*To:* oslist@lists.openspacetech.org
*Cc:* Jake Yeager
*Subject:* [OSList] Sample Opening Script for Open Space w/o Time Slots?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have a sample opening script for an Open Space without time slots?

Thanks!

All the best,
Jake

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49 - 30-772 8000
mmpannw...@gmail.com

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 481 resident Open Space Workers in 76 countries working in a total of 141 countries worldwide
www.openspaceworldmap.org

At my publisher you find books and task cards on open space, most in German, some in English, some as ebooks, some multilingual
https://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Kommunikation