Harrison came to my grad school in 1989 to offer two days of open space on
'spirit in organizations'. It helped kick off our new MA in 'organizational
development and transformation', co-led by the awesome duo Antonio Nunez
and Howard Schechter.

Changed my life... That program morphed into an online MA in Leadership btw
(shameless plug.)

I'm happy to report that the 30th anniversary of Open Space at CIIS in San
Francisco was celebrated with a Faculty-Staff gathering using open space to
start the new school year. A deep, resonant, and creative time was had, of
course!

Onward with blessings
Jeff