From: OSList <oslist-boun...@lists.openspacetech.org> On Behalf Of Birgitt
Williams via OSList
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:35 AM
To: OS list <oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>
Cc: Birgitt Williams <birg...@dalarinternational.com>
Subject: [OSList] about Law of Two Feet

Dear friends and colleagues,
I am getting ready to publish our company newsletter today in which I will be
referencing the Working with OST workshop coming up just before WOSONOS and
facilitated by Anna Caroline Turk and Thomas Herrmann.

Today, my blog<https://www.dalarinternational.com/law-of-two-feet/> that I am
referencing and wanted you to know about is a brief bit about the Law of Two
Feet.

in genuine contact,
Birgitt

Birgitt Williams
Supporting Next Level Leadership "Leading So People Will Lead"
Author, Senior Consultant, President Dalar International Consultancy,
Inc<http://www.dalarinternational.com/>
Founder Genuine Contact
Program<http://www.dalarinternational.com/genuine-contact>
Co-owner Genuine Contact Group, LLC<https://genuinecontact.net/about/co-owners/>
Founder Extraordinary Leadership
Network<http://www.extraordinaryleadershipnetwork.com/>

Learn with us for your skill and capacity development for leading and working
in the new leadership paradigm "Leading So People Will Lead"

Upcoming learning module: Working with Open Space
Technology<https://www.dalarinternational.com/curriculum/open-space-technology/>.
 Three different learning options to learn a process for facilitating meetings
that engage the people. Self-Study + One-to-One Mentoring + Mentoring Circle;
Self-Study + Real-Time Workshop + Mentoring Circle; and Self-Study + Real-Time
Workshop + One-to-One Mentoring + Mentoring Circle with real time workshop
dates three consecutive Fridays from 9am to 12:30pm EST on October 18, 25, and
November 1st.

PO Box 19373, Raleigh, NC, USA 27613
Phone: 01-919-522-7750