I am working with an organization that has had traditional conference
(keynotes, breakouts, etc.) - including academics...  They are going to use
Open Space for the whole last day .  (Also integrate a World Cafe the first
morning)...  I've been away from the OS world a while and am wondering what
resources are best to point the President to to help her build
receptivity:  are there short YouTubes nowadays?

Sadly I will be out of town and not able to facilitate... So I'm hoping to
find someone to facilitate Sat March 28 . (will also seek World Cafe
Facilitator for Thursday morning).

Thanks!

Susan Partnow
4425 Baker Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98107
tel. 206-310-1203  (use this for WhatsApp with +1)
fax 206-782-7786
www.globalcitizenjourney.org . Founder and Executive Director
https://www.facebook.com/globalcitizenjourney/
www.susanpartnow.com  Partnow Communications, Organizational Development &
Workshops
www.conversationcafe.org   Co-Founder

www.compassionatelistening.org  Network Weaver and Sr. Certified Facilitator

Watch my King5 TV Interview on Compassionate Listening!
<http://www.king5.com/article/entertainment/television/programs/new-day-northwest/five-tips-to-becoming-a-more-compassionate-listener/471983114>