Dear Inga,

Thank you for this beautiful video, great to see and feel the energy that
was there in Iceland last year.

Have a wonderful WOSonOS 2019 to all who are there!
Doris

On Thu, Oct 24, 2019 at 8:31 AM Hege Steinsland via OSList <
oslist@lists.openspacetech.org> wrote:

> Thank you for a beautiful video from Island!
> All the best for Wosonos 2019!
> Hege Steinsland
>
> Sendt fra min iPhone
>
> 24. okt. 2019 kl. 02:29 skrev Ingibjorg Gisladottir via OSList <
> oslist@lists.openspacetech.org>:
>

> Dear OS community
>
> Wasington, DC is about to open space for WOSonOS 2019. A year ago WOSonOS
> 2018 was hosted in Iceland and memories were made in an old theatre
> building in Reykjavík. I had the honor of facilitating the event and am
> grateful for the adventure and the wonderful people I met. I am sharing
> with you new 3 min video from WOSonOS 2018
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF-XNpEFhek> while sending best wishes
> to Washington, DC and to all the OS community. I am sure you are going to
> have productive and good time together in DC and I look forward to
> attending the opening via zoom.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF-XNpEFhek
>
> All the best
> Inga
>
> Ingibjorg Gisladottir
> ingibjorg.gisladot...@gmail.com
> Reykjavík, Iceland
>
> www.kaffipasan.is
> www.birki.is

> Past archives can be viewed here:

> Past archives can be viewed here:

Doris Gottlieb
Consultant | Facilitator | Mentor

*T * +31(0)6. 29.23.27.12
*E * do...@dorisgottlieb.com
*Skype * dorisgottlieb
*W * www.dorisgottlieb.com

*Upcoming events and  Genuine Contact™ program (GCP) training you can find
a complete listing of training offering here
<https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/workshops/>*

Op weg naar gezondheid en balans in organisaties (GCP Foundational Workshop
1) 11 October 2019 (Nederlandstalig) meer informatie
<https://www.advanroosmalen.nl/workshop11okt2019>

Learning to Work with Whole Person Process Facilitation (GCP Advanced
Facilitation Skills 2) 16 - 18 October 2019 more information
<https://www.dorisgottlieb.com/wppf2019>

Online workshop - Discovering Your Leadership Conduct (Genuine Contact™
Specialty series) 27 November 2019 more information
<https://genuinecontact.net/product/gcss-conduct/>