Dear Thomas,

there are 4 os colleague in Malaysia.
Have a look here
https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/country/MY

I have been in touch with Susanna George
https://www.openspaceworldmap.org/worker/susanna-george

who is a whirlwind and I know would help. But then there a three more. None live in Penang, as far as I can tell.

One of my sons is vacationing on a small island belonging to Cambodia. He just reported getting air tickets from Phnom Penh on March 27 to Duesseldorf/Germany... so there is some transportation from Asia.

Best luck
mmp