Hi Thomas
There were 2 slots of 20-30mn with 5 sessions in it

there was no opening of the market  place like usual :
4x2 sessions were offered beforehand , i discovered when I connected zoom
So the only sessions that were added were the one I offered.

For an experiment, i have the feeling it was enough. (At least for me)

Christine
+ 33 6 13 28 71 38
Sent from my mobile phone. Please forgive brevity.